Day 1: LAKE MANYARA
After breakfast, at 08.00 am drive to Lake Manyara National park. Arrive at around 10.00 am and proceed with game drives.†
The varied ecosystem consists of ground water forests, acacia woodland and open grassland along the lakeshore and sustains a wealth of wildlife, including the tree climbing lions, elephants, leopards, buffalos and other animals. There are fantastic view of Great Rift Valley view, Flamingos, Hippos at Lake Manyara and many other bird species. Dinner and overnight at Lodge or Camp.†
Day 2: SERENGETI
After breakfast, drive to Serengeti for afternoon game drives in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. Herds of elephants, buffaloes, giraffes and lots of other animals enjoy wilderness of Serengeti. Lunch will be served at Serengeti Lodge/Camp.†
Serengeti has about 14,000 sq km area, more than 3 million large mammals live in Serengeti Park. More than 35 species of plain animals- zebra, wildebeest, eland, giraffe, and others are found here. And so for the big five: elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard and rhino. The park is the staging zones for one the most spectacular events in the natural world- the annual migration of wildebeest. Wildebeest and its associates are followed by the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures. Vultures, Ostriches, Secretary birds and more nice birds to see. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.†
Day 3: SERENGETI -NGORONGORO
This day proceed with full day game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Lunch will be served at Serengeti Lodge/camp.
Day 4: Drive from Serengeti to Ngorongoro straight to the crater. Dinner and overnight at Lodge/Camp.
Day 5: NGORONGORO
After breakfast, drive from Ngorongoro to Arusha for your flight out.
2 pax = $3862, 4 pax = $6604, 6 pax = $9097
- Airport transfers
- Arrival and departure lunch at the Hotel, Arusha
- Park entrance fee at Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara
- Crater tour for one day
- Full board accommodation on safari
- Service of an English speaking driver guide or any other language
- Transport based on a 4WD Vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives/wildlife viewing tours everyday
- Mineral bottled water during game drives
- Extras at the lodges i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
- International flight
- Visa entry into Tanzania
- Departure tax
- Tips to porters and drivers